Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 81 - Post-Apoc Orc with Shield



The figure for today is a Post-Apoc Orc with shield.  I'm sure most of you will remember my figure from the Creations for Charity event - I really loved how that figure turned out, and I decided to keep going with the theme.  I had some Post-Apoc orcs that I had created quite a while ago - here are some of my favorites:



This figure is one of my favorites that I have made - I love the acid damage, especially that done on the face and arms.  Anyway, I figure these new Post-Apoc orcs with the horns on the armor are a branch off of the group I formerly called The Collective. 

With the figures, I was still interested in working on a feathering technique on the horns as well as playing with washes.  I think they turned out very well, and I'm really happy to have them in my army ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment